Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nothing doing here

I took a break from building to travel to Dubai with my wife. Thus nothing at all has gotten done on the build for the last 11 days or so...aside from me traveling. Dubai is really nice by the way. I recommend visiting it if you get a chance.....if the 12 hour flight from the east coast does not deter you...or the 14.5 hour return flight. There are lots of people from England there on "Holiday" as they call it. That's because it is a much less sucky 6 hour flight from England to Dubai. In any event, if you like to travel, Dubai is a really nice place. Do not let its geographical location in the middle east scare you off. The people are very nice and English is spoken by everyone. I did not meet one person who did not speak English.
I went snow boarding in Dubai....yes, really. I went here: SkiDubai. Pretty much went just to say I did, but it turned out being cool too. I could write tons about my trip, but I wont, for two reasons.
1) This is a blog about building a guitar.
2) I am really tired since Dubai is 9 hours ahead of NY and I got back yesterday and I am still not adjusted to the time change.
So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment