Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sanding is FUN!!!

Today was a little slow. Not that I expect to get something done every day, but I only had time to do one thing today, and then ponder my next move. In order to make sure the neck is set properly on the body when I eventually get to that point, Ken Cierp, of KMG, the man who made my kit and the instructions that go with it, has specific steps that must be taken. The instructions call for me to make sure I sand the top edge of the rim (Its the top edge because its the edge that the top will be mounted to, OK smartass?) Anyway, I could show you a picture of the flatly sanded edge, but I wont. Mostly because it looks almost the same as it did before and also because the battery on my camera is dead, AND because I really should be painting and I have to get to that before my wife uses my perfectly flat sanded rim to "persuade" me to paint.
My next move is still up in the air. I'll get back to you on what it will be. I have to go, I just saw my wife grab a book of matches and she is heading towards the guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment